The full issue can be viewed here.
- “Complexity, Innovation, and Development: Schumpeter Revisited,” Calestous Juma
- “Realizing Complex Policy: Using a Systems-of-Systems Approach to Develop and Implement Policy,” David H. Dombkins
- “Enhancing ABM into an Inevitable Tool for Policy Analysis,” Amineh Ghorbani, Francien Dechesne, Virginia Dignum, and Catholijn Jonker
- “Policymaking in an Information Wired Environment: Realigning Government and Governance Relationships by Complexity Thinking,” Claudio Inguaggiato and Sylvie Occelli
- “Dissolution of a Global Alliance: War or Peace,” Vinogradova Galina and Serge Galam
- “The Price of Big Science: Saturation or Abundance in Scientific Publishing?” Caroline S. Wagner and Dae Joong Kim