J. T. Manhire
William G. Kennedy, Emily S. Ihara, Catherine J. Tompkins, Megumi Inoue, & Michael E. Wolf-Branigin
An introductory video: http://mllab.com/Computational-Modeling.mp4
Ted Carmichael and Mirsad Hadžikadić
Magda Fontana and Pietro Terna
We are pleased to announce the publication of our latest issue:
Complexity Theory Section
Complexity: A Review of the Classics Bernardo Alves Furtado, Ph.D. & Patrícia Alessandra Morita Sakowski
Application of Complexity in Policy Section
Islamic Development Thinking After the Global Financial Crisis: Shaking the “Consensus” or Mimicking It Robert Geyer, Ph.D. & Steve Royle, Ph.D.
Bridging Complexity Science and the Social Determinants of Health .. George A. Kaplan, Ph.D. & Sandro Galea, MD, DrPH
Modeling Market Dynamics in a Super Octane Ethanol Fuel Blend-Vehicle Power-train System: Understanding the role of consumer perception in ethanol market growth William Chernicoff, Sergey Naumov, Shahryar Sarkani, Ph.D., & Thomas Holzer, Ph.D.
The full issue can be viewed here.
- “Complexity, Innovation, and Development: Schumpeter Revisited,” Calestous Juma
- “Realizing Complex Policy: Using a Systems-of-Systems Approach to Develop and Implement Policy,” David H. Dombkins
- “Enhancing ABM into an Inevitable Tool for Policy Analysis,” Amineh Ghorbani, Francien Dechesne, Virginia Dignum, and Catholijn Jonker
- “Policymaking in an Information Wired Environment: Realigning Government and Governance Relationships by Complexity Thinking,” Claudio Inguaggiato and Sylvie Occelli
- “Dissolution of a Global Alliance: War or Peace,” Vinogradova Galina and Serge Galam
- “The Price of Big Science: Saturation or Abundance in Scientific Publishing?” Caroline S. Wagner and Dae Joong Kim